Apache Guacamole is a clientless remote desktop gateway. It supports standard protocols like VNC, RDP, and SSH.
- Access your computers from anywhere
Because the Guacamole client is an HTML5 web application, use of your computers is not tied to any one device or location. As long as you have access to a web browser, you have access to your machines.
- Keep your desktop in the cloud
Desktops accessed through Guacamole need not physically exist. With both Guacamole and a desktop operating system hosted in the cloud, you can combine the convenience of Guacamole with the resilience and flexibility of cloud computing.
- Free and open source
Apache Guacamole is and will always be free and open source software. It is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0, and is actively maintained by a community of developers that use Guacamole to access their own development environments.
We feel this sets us apart from other remote desktop solutions, and gives us a distinct advantage.
- Built on a well-documented API
Apache Guacamole is built on its own stack of core APIs which are thoroughly documented, including basic tutorials and conceptual overviews in the online manual. These APIs allow Guacamole to be tightly integrated into other applications, whether they be open source or proprietary.
version: "3" services: guacamole: image: jwetzell/guacamole container_name: guacamole volumes: - ./postgres:/config ports: - 8880:8080 volumes: postgres: driver: local
Login with the default credentials of:
- username: guacadmin
- password: guacadmin
More available extensions:
- auth-ldap - LDAP Authentication
- auth-duo - Duo two-factor authentication
- auth-header - HTTP header authentication
- auth-cas - CAS Authentication
- auth-openid - OpenID Connect authentication
- auth-totp - TOTP two-factor authentication
- auth-quickconnect - Ad-hoc connections extension
docker run \ -p 8080:8080 \ -v </path/to/config>:/config \ -e "EXTENSIONS=auth-ldap,auth-duo" \ jwetzell/guacamole
version: "3" services: guacamole: ... environment: - EXTENSIONS=auth-totp ...
# Generate the private key and public key
# NOTE: -m PEM is required for Guacamole
ssh-keygen -t rsa -b 4096 -f ~/.ssh/root＠guacamole -C "root＠guacamole" -m PEM
在遠端主機的畫面，按下 Ctrl + Alt + Shift，會彈出 Guacamole 選單，將本地端文字貼在選單裡的 Clipboard，回到遠端主機，直接執行貼上即可。
- Access Your Computer From Anywhere Via Web Browser using Apache Guacamole
- Install and Use Guacamole Remote Desktop on CentOS 8
- [Video] Guacamole Remote Desktop - Open Source, Self Hosted remote access to your machines in the browser!
- [Video] Meet Guacamole, Your Remote Access Gateway
- [Video] Securely Access any PC or VM Remotely using only a Web Browser with Guacamole