Skip to main content
Phrases 3
- To be able to process the output of commands, we'll set a parameter called capture output
- This can be handy for system commands 這對於系統指令來說很方便
- if we just want to run a command and only care about whether or not it was successful. 如果我們只想執行指令,而只關心指令是否成功執行
- which means that our script has no control over it 這表示我們的腳本無法控制它
- helping us create a custom vision-language model tailored to our specific tasks. 幫助我們建立專為特定任務量身打造的客製化視覺語言模型
- These are parameters that are passed to a program when it started. 這些是程式啟動時傳給程式的參數
- Another common way of providing information to our programs is through command line arguments 為程式提供資訊的另一種常見方式是透過命令列參數
- The most commonly used shell on Linux is called bash. Linux 上最常用的 shell 叫做 bash
- You are allowed to refer to your completed lab notes during the quiz 您可以在測驗時參考已完成的實驗筆記
- Please note that there is a graded quiz that follows this lab. You must complete the lab before attempting the quiz. The quiz will assess your comprehension of the key concepts and procedures covered in the lab 請注意,本實驗後還有一個分級測驗。您必須先完成實驗,才能參加小測驗。測驗將評估您對本實驗所涵蓋的主要概念和程序的理解程度
- Wildcard: A character that can match more than one character
- Applicable from November 28 to December 5, 2024, 11:59 PM (UTC +0) 適用於 2024/11/28...
- Not applicable to services that have been doubled before. 不適用於之前已加倍的服務
- This module includes a bunch of different functions that can help manipulate strings 這個模組包含了一堆不同的函式,可以幫助操控字串
- reserved characters 保留字元
- But thankfully, the principles are always the same 但值得慶幸的是,原則總是相同的
- Implementation 實現; 建置; 施作; 實作; 執行
- a bunch of; a ton of; plenty of 許多; 多種; 很多
- There are plenty of others you'll be using soon 您很快就會用到許多其他的
- Data can be provided to a computer in a bunch of different ways 資料可以多種方式提供給電腦
- There's a ton of things that you can do with Python 您可以用 Python 做很多事情
- there's a broad range of tools that incorporate regular expressions 有多種工具結合了正則表達式
- we’ll provide resources you can access if you encounter any issues you cannot resolve on your own. 如果您遇到任何無法自行解決的問題,我們會提供您可以存取的資源
- allowing you to use both Linux and Windows operating systems as if they were installed on your local machine 讓您同時使用 Linux 和 Windows 作業系統,就像它們安裝在您的本機上一樣
- Qwiklabs is an online lab tool that creates simulated Windows and Linux OS environments Qwiklabs 是線上實驗工具,可建立模擬的 Windows 和 Linux 作業系統環境
- you will use Qwiklabs through Coursera to complete hands-on activities that include writing Python scripts, debugging Python scripts 您將透過 Coursera 使用 Qwiklabs 來完成實作活動,包括編寫 Python 腳本、除錯 Python 腳本
- A lot of programs are capable of exporting data as CSV files 許多程式都能將資料匯出為 CSV 檔案
- Here is the code all together. 以下是全部的程式碼
- We can use the datetime module to make it easier for us humans to read 我們可以使用日期模組,讓我們人類更容易讀取
- File paths are most often used to save and load information 檔案路徑最常用於儲存和載入資訊
- You see the potential issues? It's enough to make you growl 您看到潛在的問題了嗎?這足以讓你咆哮
- we get some hands-on practice with all this 我們可以親身體驗這些
- the interpreter raises an error 直譯器將產生錯誤
- absolute path ; relative path 絕對路徑;相對路徑
- Is it worth the time 是否值得花時間
- Without virtual environments, managing these dependencies could become a nightmare 如果沒有虛擬環境,管理這些依賴關係可能會變成一場惡夢
- This term stands for Integrated Development Environment, and usually refers to a code editor 這個詞代表整合開發環境,通常是指程式碼編輯器
- when we run the Python 3 command, we get an interactive interpreter. 當我們執行 Python 3 指令時,我們會得到一個互動式的直譯器
- Interpreted vs. Compiled Languages 直譯式與編譯式程式語言
- In my job as a sysadmin, I mainly work with the Linux operating system 在我的系統管理員工作中,我工作主要使用 Linux 作業系統
- You may have also heard of Unix 您可能還聽過 Unix
- We refer to these different flavors of Linux as distributions. 我們稱這些不同風格的 Linux 為發行版
- They are tempted to spend a lot of time trying to solve the problem on their own 他們很想花很多時間嘗試自己解決問題
- To check that our code is doing everything it's supposed to do 要檢查我們的程式碼是否做了所有該做的事
- In this scenario, it makes sense to use a set to store the current users 在這種情況下,使用集合來儲存目前的使用者是合理的
- I was happy with it, the user was happy with it. 我很滿意,使用者也很滿意
- We're gonna dive into object-oriented programming 我們要深入瞭解物件導向程式設計
- It's your call ; It's up to you 由你決定
- we add, remove, or change the elements inside that box 我們新增、移除或變更該方塊內的元素
- it doesn't matter how long each string is on its own. What matters is how many elements the list has 每個字串本身有多長並不重要。重要的是 list 有多少個元素
- indicate ; represent 表示
- we use square brackets to indicate where the list starts and ends 我們使用方(中)括號來表示清單開始和結束的位置
- a list of integers representing the size of network packets 代表(表示)網路封包大小的整數清單(列表)
- The variable device_id represents a device ID containing alphanumeric characters(表示;字母數字)
- You can think of lists as long boxes 您可以將清單想成長方塊
- make the whole string more readable 使整個字串更易於閱讀
- Heads up, this can get complex fast 注意,這可能會變得很複雜
- They focus on applying AI in practical ways 他們專注於以實際方式應用 AI
- there are a bunch of exercises ahead to help you with that 前面有很多練習可以幫助您做到這一點
- We can use strings to represent a lot of different things. 我們可以使用字串來表示許多不同的事物
- It never let me down 它從未讓我失望