Skip to main content

Phrases 3

  • We refer to these different flavors of Linux as distributions. 我們稱這些不同風格的 Linux 為發行版
  • They are tempted to spend a lot of time trying to solve the problem on their own 他們很想花很多時間嘗試自己解決問題
  • To check that our code is doing everything it's supposed to do 要檢查我們的程式碼是否做了所有該做的事
  • In this scenario, it makes sense to use a set to store the current users 在這種情況下,使用集合來儲存目前的使用者是合理的
  • I was happy with it, the user was happy with it. 我很滿意,使用者也很滿意
  • We're gonna dive into object-oriented programming 我們要深入瞭解物件導向程式設計
  • It's your call ; It's up to you 由你決定
  • we add, remove, or change the elements inside that box 我們新增、移除或變更該方塊內的元素
  • it doesn't matter how long each string is on its own. What matters is how many elements the list has 每個字串本身有多長並不重要。重要的是 list 有多少個元素
  • indicate ; represent 表示
    • we use square brackets to indicate where the list starts and ends 我們使用方(中)括號來表示清單開始和結束的位置
    • a list of integers representing the size of network packets 代表(表示)網路封包大小的整數清單(列表)
    • The variable device_id represents a device ID containing alphanumeric characters(表示;字母數字)
  • You can think of lists as long boxes 您可以將清單想成長方塊
  • make the whole string more readable 使整個字串更易於閱讀
  • Heads up, this can get complex fast 注意,這可能會變得很複雜
  • They focus on applying AI in practical ways 他們專注於以實際方式應用 AI
  • there are a bunch of exercises ahead to help you with that 前面有很多練習可以幫助您做到這一點
  • We can use strings to represent a lot of different things. 我們可以使用字串來表示許多不同的事物
  • It never let me down 它從未讓我失望