Skip to main content
Phrases 3
- A lot of programs are capable of exporting data as CSV files 許多程式都能將資料匯出為 CSV 檔案
- Here is the code all together. 以下是全部的程式碼
- We can use the datetime module to make it easier for us humans to read 我們可以使用日期模組,讓我們人類更容易讀取
- File paths are most often used to save and load information 檔案路徑最常用於儲存和載入資訊
- You see the potential issues? It's enough to make you growl 您看到潛在的問題了嗎?這足以讓你咆哮
- we get some hands-on practice with all this 我們可以親身體驗這些
- the interpreter raises an error 直譯器將產生錯誤
- absolute path ; relative path 絕對路徑;相對路徑
- Is it worth the time 是否值得花時間
- Without virtual environments, managing these dependencies could become a nightmare 如果沒有虛擬環境,管理這些依賴關係可能會變成一場惡夢
- This term stands for Integrated Development Environment, and usually refers to a code editor 這個詞代表整合開發環境,通常是指程式碼編輯器
- when we run the Python 3 command, we get an interactive interpreter. 當我們執行 Python 3 指令時,我們會得到一個互動式的直譯器
- Interpreted vs. Compiled Languages 直譯式與編譯式程式語言
- In my job as a sysadmin, I mainly work with the Linux operating system 在我的系統管理員工作中,我工作主要使用 Linux 作業系統
- You may have also heard of Unix 您可能還聽過 Unix
- We refer to these different flavors of Linux as distributions. 我們稱這些不同風格的 Linux 為發行版
- They are tempted to spend a lot of time trying to solve the problem on their own 他們很想花很多時間嘗試自己解決問題
- To check that our code is doing everything it's supposed to do 要檢查我們的程式碼是否做了所有該做的事
- In this scenario, it makes sense to use a set to store the current users 在這種情況下,使用集合來儲存目前的使用者是合理的
- I was happy with it, the user was happy with it. 我很滿意,使用者也很滿意
- We're gonna dive into object-oriented programming 我們要深入瞭解物件導向程式設計
- It's your call ; It's up to you 由你決定
- we add, remove, or change the elements inside that box 我們新增、移除或變更該方塊內的元素
- it doesn't matter how long each string is on its own. What matters is how many elements the list has 每個字串本身有多長並不重要。重要的是 list 有多少個元素
- indicate ; represent 表示
- we use square brackets to indicate where the list starts and ends 我們使用方(中)括號來表示清單開始和結束的位置
- a list of integers representing the size of network packets 代表(表示)網路封包大小的整數清單(列表)
- The variable device_id represents a device ID containing alphanumeric characters(表示;字母數字)
- You can think of lists as long boxes 您可以將清單想成長方塊
- make the whole string more readable 使整個字串更易於閱讀
- Heads up, this can get complex fast 注意,這可能會變得很複雜
- They focus on applying AI in practical ways 他們專注於以實際方式應用 AI
- there are a bunch of exercises ahead to help you with that 前面有很多練習可以幫助您做到這一點
- We can use strings to represent a lot of different things. 我們可以使用字串來表示許多不同的事物
- It never let me down 它從未讓我失望